|CLOSED - AMA Waterways 2015 Christmas Time Cruise|
||Sat, December 12, 2015 - Sat, December 19, 2015
||Join Bob Duglin, NACTA VP of Sales & Industry Relations as we
||journey on the beautiful AmaBella from Dec 12 to 19.
||NACTA/ASTA Member Travel Consultant starting at $1,099 per person double occupancy
|NACTA 2015 Annual Conference - Land & Sea|
||Thu, November 3, 2016 - Wed, November 9, 2016
||Be Part of the Celebration! Westin Fort Lauderdale, FL
|| – 3 Nights & Celebrity Infinity - 3 Night Bahamas Cruise.
||$199 per NACTA/ASTA Member - does not include cruise and hotel
Cruise Reservation Form Information
Making a reservation for a NACTA Seminar at Sea is easy. Just read this information carefully and complete the reservation form in full and submit it to NACTA for processing.
- Reservations paid online via credit card will be charged the appropriate stated amount, plus any taxes, fees and/or port charges.
- Please note that on some sailings we will require proof of cruise sales revenue to qualify for the opportunity. If such documentation is needed, we will request it prior to confirming space.
- Payment made by check or money order should be noted on your reservation form. Please overnight your payment to our offices to secure your reservation. If space is available on your requested sailing and you are sending a check via next day air, we will hold the cabin for 48 hours. If payment has not been received in our office by that time, the cabin will be released back to our inventory. To overnight a check, please send it to: NACTA, Inc., 1101 King Street, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314 .
- Share requests are not available. We suggest that you find a suitable roommate on your own. You may also want to post your roommate request on the NACTA Agent Digest.
- Our Seminars at Sea cabin assignments and reservation numbers will not be available until within 14 days of departure. Departments at each cruise line deal only with our headquarters office for information on reservations. Please do not call the cruise line for information as they will simply refer you back to NACTA.
- Documents for our Seminars at Sea are either electronic or Pier Pick Up unless otherwise noted. A valid passport is all you will need to check in at the pier once you are confirmed by NACTA .
- Please read the cancellation policies carefully when making your reservation request. We STRONGLY recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Please check the NACTA Supplier list for preferred vendors if you need to purchase your policy.
- No coupons, offers, or certificates (including shareholder offers or any consumer or trade coupons or programs) are combinable with any NACTA Seminar at Sea or Land Fam.
By participating in a NACTA Seminar-at-Sea or Land Fam, I acknowledge that I will be participating in a familiarization trip which may include, among other things, air travel, hotel accommodations, tours, attractions and/or other activities and some meals ("Fam Trip"). By accepting and participating in the Fam Trip, I for myself, my personal representatives, successors, assigns, heirs, legal representatives, and next of kin agree to indemnify and hold NACTA harmless and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, NACTA) from and against any and all rights and/or claims I may have for any loss or damage arising out of or in any way related to, directly or indirectly, the Fam Trip.
Specifically, this Waiver and Release is intended to include, but not be limited to, any injuries, loss, or damage that may be caused by the negligence of NACTA in sponsoring and/or organizing the Fam Trip. This Waiver and Release is further intended to include, but not be limited to, any consequential damages which may result from delays, cancellations, modifications of itineraries, or complaints that arise from transportation, accommodations, tours, or other planned or scheduled activities. I further acknowledge that by organizing and otherwise participating in the booking of transportation or activities for the Fam Trip, NACTA is not acting as my agent. However, to the extent NACTA is construed as my agent, I acknowledge that NACTA agency is limited to the arranging of transportation and/or activities, and that NACTA is not assuming liability for any injury, damage, loss, or accident that may be caused by the negligence of those persons or entities that are providing said transportation and/or activities.
I hereby certify that I am 18 years of age or older and that I have read this Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents. I understand that I am giving up rights by agreeing to it and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia and the United States of America and that if any portion of this Waiver and Release is held to be invalid, the balance shall continue in full force and effect.
These seminars are available for all travel agents. A companion or spouse usually may attend with an agent. Companions must be 18 years or older.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Single rate availability and rates will be included as an option if applicable. Please note that NACTA members have priority over non-members and that all cruise and land-based seminars are offered to NACTA members before non-members.
In an effort to accommodate our growing membership and each individual member's desire to experience this member benefit, we will be monitoring the number of cruises that an applicant has sailed in the past few years. We have a limited number of sailings and cabins and want to be sure that all of our members have ample opportunity to experience these programs. If you have sailed many times with NACTA in the past few years, we may be contacting you to advise you of a possible waitlist situation based on availability. We appreciate your understanding and feel that this is a fair policy.
All Seminars Include
- Cruise or accommodations as note.
- NACTA's Marketing & Sales Seminars. There are typically 6 hours of training on 7-day itineraries and 10 or more hours on longer sailings (pending minimum attendance).
- All rates do not include airfare costs or transfers unless specifically noted.
- Prepaid gratuities are sometimes included, and each trip will detail this information. Port charges, taxes, and fuel supplements are separate fees that will be noted for each departure and are subject to change.
- Please note that the category of stateroom is confirmed unless the cruise line makes a change prior to departure of the category, which is beyond our control. This is very unlikely, and NACTA will not be responsible for such changes.
- Please note that some seminars do have unique inclusions and may (or may not) include a seminar, port charges, gratuities, or other components. This information will appear with each specific offering if applicable.
No refunds will be made for cancellations for any reason. Any name changes may be considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the same fees mentioned above at the discretion of the supplier.
To transfer from one sailing to another is based on availability and must be requested 90 days or prior to departure and are subject to availability. Transfers will be charged at a fee of $100.00 per person unless otherwise stated]. All cancellations must be received in writing or sent via fax to NACTA at 703-739-6861. NACTA (the National Association of Career Travel Agents) cannot guarantee services to be provided by any carrier and shall assume no responsibility for any actions deemed beyond its control. NACTA will not be responsible or liable for any act, omission, error, loss, accident, injury, nonperformance, or any other irregularity or consequences which may take place through default, neglect or any other action of the company, carrier, or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which documents are issued. Carrier changes to itinerary, sailings, or cabin assignment are not the responsibility of NACTA. NACTA assumes no responsibility for changes made by the cruise lines or tour providers. We always suggest the purchase of travel insurance from a major carrier who can offer a full policy for vacation travel.
NACTA reserves the right to cancel the seminar portion of any trip if the group minimum is not met.